Random good picture Not show
1. His arguments have a sound economic base.
2. These aspects of the superstructure reflect the economic base.
3. The unemployment picture reflects these changes in the economic base.
4. To the extent environmental controls undermine our economic base, they threaten our ability to pursue the environmental goals we all share.
5. Changes in the economic base of society determine shifts in the political and legal superstructure.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Their struggle was to maintain an economic base independent of wage labor.
7. Such a thin economic base could support only a limited population, in fact even less than the county actually held.
8. Has strong technical force and economic base.
9. His arguments had a sound economic base.
10. The economic base determines the superstructure.
11. Economic base determines the superstructure, the only economic harmony, will there be social harmony.
12. Enter a life to superstructure from economic base to our country each domains produce distinct effect.
13. It's really the poor countries that don'thave an economic base that have the worst environmental records.
14. Agriculture provides the economic base with major exports made up of copra and citrus fruit.
15. A sound economic base is considered an essential adjunct to Maori cultural resurgence.
16. The newlyweds decided to conduct family planning for lack of a sound economic base.
17. The illicit trade in cattle may have played an important role in providing an economic base for certain upwardly-mobile Goyigama families.
18. The remainder of those first franchises divided into second and third tiers according to the economic base provided by the populations they served.
19. The new policy would seek to reverse the pattern of out-migration while strengthening the economic base of inner-city areas.
20. The Barringtons vividly demonstrate that the village as an occupational community declined because the underlying economic base could no longer support it.
21. Many like Kumar originally went abroad because there was no dynamic economic base in their own country.
22. In time, when a revolution from world capitalism to world socialism sweeps away the economic base[sentencedict.com], the state will disappear.
23. There is a lot of inertia in the landscape with places persisting even after their former economic base has disappeared.
24. These communities have an average population of between 200 and 700 and an economic base of agriculture plus some light industry.
25. Racial struggle is linked to class struggle, and racism fractures both the political superstructure and economic base.
26. In a life that held much personal tragedy, he had given the colony its economic base.
27. He writes of the Habsburg monarchs: "They steadily over-extended themselves in the course of repeated conflicts and became militarily top-heavy for their weakening economic base.
28. These funds will ensure some African people at least an economic base.
29. With the development of rural economy and the thorough reformation of market system, the rural traditional security pattern has lost its economic base and lapsed into a state of congealment.
30. The country is superstructure, it is OK and active the ground is counteractive at economic base.
More similar words: economic benefit, microeconomic, economic, micro-economics, microeconomics, economics, economic recovery, uneconomic, economical, economically, economic aid, economic condition, uneconomical, economic life, economic cost, socioeconomic, economic model, home economics, economic cycle, economic value, macroeconomic, socioeconomics, macroeconomics, macro-economics, economic system, economic impact, economic region, economic sector, economic outlook, economic growth.