Random good picture Not show
1. Only the inquire deeply its economic background and possibly gives the influence which our business management brings, can use it to serve well for us.
2. Against the special economic background in China, there exists the important relationship between share structure, accounting management and investor protection.
3. Our challenge is to create the kind of economic background which enables private initiative.
4. Required increase in infrastructure investment - led domestic economic background, to increase investment in railway construction is logical.
5. The economic background of the current municipal wastewater treatment process is discussed.
6. The first part interprets the economic background and the importance about how to enhance the effectiveness of enterprise of the international negotiations.
7. Without a strong and steady economic background, one could never imagine an easy and simple life, let alone an affluent and luxurious one.
8. Only the inquire deeply its economic background and possibly gives the influence our business management brings, can use it to serve well for us.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
9. Economic background of marketplace pattern and effective establishment of the stock market are two prerequisites inarticle.
10. This paper expounds and analyses the international economic background of these two economic recessions and recoveries, as well as the differences between them.
11. Meanwhile, putting the city commercial banks in the fair economic background to compare the efficiency, can really reflect every city's commercial bank's efficiency and competition.
12. Partner violence appears to have a similar impact on women's health and well-being regardless of where she lives, the prevalence of violence in her setting, or her cultural or economic background.
13. The relationship between currency supply and actual output may present differently under different economic background.
14. We still see value in UK equity stocks, but as mentioned previously(sentencedict.com), a clearer economic background is likely to be necessary before this value is likely to attract meaningful attention.
15. to try to find out what their background was, their economic background.
16. In the first part, the author makes a general introduction to the economic background, definition, classification and the rules of international control on investment incentives.
17. The first part introduces the topics of the background, meaning, method, and so that biomass power generation project of political and economic background and the need for an environmental study.
18. The paper tries to discuss new thoughts and methods of urban master planning compiling on the basis of existing theory and practice of planning, and the social and economic background.
19. My paper, in connection with the then social, political and economic background, mainly analyzes the connotation of the mainstream culture at that time.
20. Is today's voluntary army really voluntary, given that many recruits come from a disproportionately lower economic background?
21. The development of the community relates to certain social economic background, different social environment condition must produce the different community.
More similar words: cosmic microwave background, back ground, background, economic base, backgrounding, background data, background noise, background color, background music, background knowledge, background radiation, background processing, economic benefit, economic blockade, economic growth, economic growth rate, rate of economic growth, black grouse, economic and social council, microeconomic, economic, microeconomics, micro-economics, economics, economic dynamics, economic recovery, uneconomic, economical, council of economic advisors, economic control.