Random good picture Not show
1. Many population dynamics models are known to exhibit chaos.
2. For instance a dynamic model may be used to show the effect of changes in advertising expenditure on sales.
3. Firstly the dynamic models of sonar array are given.
4. As the core of the HILSS, the dynamic models affect the workability and the reliability of the whole system.
5. The dynamic models of hydraulic system used in power system dynamic stability analysis are presented.
6. Nonlinear dynamic models have been used to study the characteristic seismicity of fault zones in this paper.
7. Dynamic models of a hot water heating system and an electrical heating system were developed for a standard room and utilized to simulate and analyze the responses of the two types of heating systems.
8. An updating technique for structural dynamic models is proposed in this study on the basis of neural network.
9. The dynamic models of upright root, level root, compound root and general root are summarized according to foreign study actuality of forest root system model.
10. So, in this paper we study the epidemical dynamic models which have time delays and latent period.
11. The human operator, master and slave manipulator dynamic models are also put forward.
12. The optimized dynamic models of paulownia and grain intercropping were studied by using Dynamic Programming and Analytic Hierarchy Process.
13. In the derivation of dynamic models of rectifying columns, the energy balance equations are generally assumed to be quasistatic. As a result, they are often simplified as algebraic equations.
14. The paper briefly summarizes the dynamic models for critical load for acid deposition.
15. We discuss some questions on the Bayesian Dynamic Models in this article.
16. In this paper, two dynamic models of connection are proposed, the adjustment formula are derived and some practical problems of executing this model are discussed.
17. The calculated results obtained with the static and dynamic models are capable of accurate predicting the bubble size under varied conditions of processing the closed cell aluminum foam.
18. The dynamic models of the sonar array are predigested logically, the concise and banausic models are given.
19. In the project, dynamic models of flexible and elastic structures exposed to waves, wind and current will be proposed.
20. On this basis, no-damaged and damaged finite element dynamic models of sandwich plates are established using the sandwich theory.
21. The classical fish population dynamic models were largely on the basis of stable population behavior assumption.
22. The dynamic models of which can be simulate photosynthesis of the three dimensional canopy and response to more circumstanced factors are the developmental aspect.
23. Modal analysis an experimental and analytic technique to analyze the dynamic performance of machines, establish the dynamic models and optimize the parameters.
24. The dynamic data system (a kind of time series analysis technique) is used in the processing of the data collection for electrode voltage and ARMA stochastic dynamic models established.
25. These tools generally allow for the creation of static and dynamic models of the software, including classes, activity, state, components, and the overall model structure (packages).
26. We then refine the static model iteratively and incrementally refine as we explore the use cases and dynamic models.
27. An insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) device characterization tool allows users to quickly and accurately create average and dynamic models of power semiconductor devices.
28. In recent years, fuzzy systems have been proved to be universal function approximators,[http://sentencedict.com/dynamic models.html] which means they can realize any nonlinear continuous control laws and dynamic models.
More similar words: dynamic model, dynamic microphone, economic model, hemodynamic, thermodynamic, hemodynamics, thermodynamics, thermodynamical, thermodynamically, law of thermodynamics, quantum chromodynamics, first law of thermodynamics, third law of thermodynamics, static model, second law of thermodynamics, graphic model, dynamic, geometric model, dynamics, dynamical, economic dynamics, econometric model, dynamically, biodynamics, geodynamics, aerodynamic, dynamic test, dynamic range, hydrodynamic, photodynamic.