Random good picture Not show
1. Create Drop Shadows - 'Procedure develops a "drop shadow" around a picture box (s Width in Pixels).
2. Drop Shadow - I've used the drop shadow in an unusual way here.
3. Now just add a drop shadow and you are done!
4. Basecamp's project switcher window has a large soft drop shadow that helps the menu area stand out.
5. Now add a Drop Shadow to the scroll.
6. Repeat this drop shadow under all the letters.
7. After grouping the ladybug and drop shadow, place it on the leaf.
8. Add a Drop Shadow to the sketchbook using a simple layer style.
9. Draw a Radial Gradient ellipse like you did for the ladybug drop shadow.
10. It also includes solid, patterned and gradient flood fills, drop shadow,(sentencedict.com/drop shadow.html) smooth and color modification.
11. Align , Make Same Size, Size to Text, Space Evenly, Center on Page, Border Width, Drop Shadow.
12. Bevel / Emboss —I've used this to double-over the drop shadow highlight and give it even more of an embossed feel.
More similar words: drop shot, drops, dropsy, hydrops, eardrops, eyedrops, nose drops, shadow, shadowy, eyeshadow, shadowed, shadowing, shadowbox, foreshadow, shadowless, overshadow, shadow play, foreshadowing, in the shadow of, shadowboxing, drop-down, drop down, shadow cabinet, sharp drop, under the shadow of, drop-down menu, troopship, stop short, stop short of, pshaw.