Random good picture Not show
1. That dress suits you to a T .
2. That dress suits you.
3. A simple draped dress suits everyone and could be either plain or really glittery for Christmas parties.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. She couldn't decide whether the dress suited her or not.
5. An ongoing debate among those who ponder fashion has been whether dresses, suits and blouses can be considered art.
6. The colors of the dress suit her very well.
7. Alice, does this dress suit me?
8. He wore his dress suit to the formal dinner.
9. Pierre: Perhaps one day I'll get a new dress suit.
10. The dress suit was discovered in his hotel room the next morning.
11. I had heard him telling an old woman at the house that her blue dress suited her wonderfully.
12. She halted, left a trifle breathless as usual by the sight of him in a dress suit.
More similar words: business suit, dress shop, dress shirt, dress up, dress uniform, public address system, public-address system, boilers suit, excess supply, suitableness, pressure sore, pressure vessel, respiratory distress syndrome, business address, press-up, dress, distress signal, dressy, pressure, address, redress, dress out, dressed, dresser, re-dress, undress, cupressus, Address Resolution Protocol, sundress, dress down.