Random good picture Not show
1. He wore a short-sleeved dress shirt with the collar open and his necktie at half-mast.
2. He threw my dress shirt over it so all was pale blue.
3. He wears a suit and a dress shirt without a tie, along with a straw hat that is out of style.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Always stow a dress shirt at the office.
5. This is a very expensive dress shirt.
6. Copping a dress shirt in every Magic Eye pattern and jacking the IT guy's wardrobe, however, won't win you style points.
7. Quite a gent,'e was -- dress shirt, top'at, black overcoat.
8. A detachable part of a man's dress shirt covering the chest; a dickey.
9. Bond put on clean underwear, dress shirt and white dinner jacket with a black cummerbund .
10. Men should a dress shirt and tie or even a suit if they possess one.
11. Your dress shirt is fine (sentencedict.com), except that you are not wearing an undershirt.
12. It makes a great dress shirt, which is mainly where you will find this sumptuous hue.
13. Every day Mones came to class in a short-sleeved dress shirt and shiny black tie-up shoes.
14. For one thing, I forgot to turn off the iron and nearly burnt the Professor's dress shirt I was ironing.
15. Zach put it on and when the jacket was done up it looked as if he was wearing a proper dress shirt.
16. He held up his arms to show the unfastened cuffs of his dress shirt sticking out from the sleeves of his jacket.
17. Sweat poured down Sun's face, onto his chest and onto his white dress shirt.
18. T. I. , wearing a charcoal grey suit, dark dress shirt and matching tie, was greeted warmly by his legal team.
19. The tiny leaves had re-created every curve and nuance of Jacob's face and hair, and oddly, the body wore the same clothes it had when she killed him: jeans and a dress shirt, rolled up at the sleeves.
20. In it, a relaxed Mr. Castro is standing and wearing a white dress shirt.
More similar words: public-address system, public address system, shirt, shirty, T-shirt, polo shirt, sweatshirt, shirtwaist, sport shirt, undershirt, stuffed shirt, respiratory distress syndrome, business address, distress signal, dress, dress up, dressy, dresser, undress, dressed, address, redress, addressee, dress down, dressing, dressage, dressed-up, get dressed, undressed, overdress.