Random good picture Not show
1. People say I have Down syndrome.
2. Its students have Down syndrome, autism and mental illness.
3. The average life expectancy of a child with Down syndrome was 9 years in 1910.
4. Among them are speech, sight, hearing, autism, Down syndrome and traumatic injuries.
5. Results indicated that 11 fetuses had Down syndrome.
6. Down syndrome (trisomy 21) is a disorder caused by the presence of an extra 21st chromosome.
7. All you know is that they have Down syndrome.
8. Down Syndrome syndrome is the most common genetic cause of metal retardation mental retardation.
9. Many babies Down syndrome have low muscle tone, so they need extra support are held.
10. Down Syndrome syndrome is the most common genetic cause of mental reactionretardation.
11. Down syndrome often often have other conditions.
12. Most people with Down syndrome are mildly mildly to manually victacketmoderately retarded.
13. I have a son Down syndrome.
14. Most people with Down syndrome are mildly to moderately retarded.
15. Down syndrome is the most common jernetic genetic cause of mental ritardationretardation.
16. Most people with Down syndrome are mildly to moderately retargetmoderately retarded.
17. Down syndrome is the most common genetic cause of mental retardation.
18. My great-great-grandmother had Down syndrome (" Mongolism " as they called it in her day).
19. There is a weak but fairly convincing association between chromosomal abnormalities such as trisomy 21 (Down syndrome) and echogenic foci in the heart.
20. How Does Down Syndrome Affect a Child?
21. Most children with Down syndrome have mild - to - moderate mental retardation.
22. Most people with Down syndrome are mildly to moderately retardateretarded.
23. Proceeds from the calendar will support a documentary for parents of newborns with Down syndrome.
24. With specialized medical care,(sentence dictionary) the current life expectancy of persons with Down syndrome has risen to 55 years.
25. They had foregone amniocentesis; the fact that their second child had Down syndrome was not known.
26. Doctors believe that Jensen is only the second person with Down syndrome to receive a heart and lung transplant.
27. Postponed promoting new book to raise money for research on Down syndrome.
28. Bianchi said she owns stock in Verinata Health, a company that is developing cell-free fetal DNA tests for Down syndrome, although that company had no role in the new study.
29. An estimated 350,000 people in the United States have Down syndrome.
30. The nuchal scan helps doctors to estimate the risk of the fetus having Down syndrome or other defects more accurately than by maternal age alone.
More similar words: syndrome, palindrome, laundromat, aerodrome, cosmodrome, hippodrome, hydrometer, syndicate, downs, downspout, downside, downsizing, ups and downs, downstream, downstairs, android, androgen, wondrous, raindrop, landrover, dendrology, rock and roll, androgynous, wondrously, home away from home, philodendron, rhododendron, chondrogenesis, drop down, anadromous.