Random good picture Not show
1. He's paid double for the same job.
2. Who will double for the secretary while she is on holiday?
3. Jack will double for the secretary while she is on holiday.http://Sentencedict.com
4. He gets paid double for doing the same job I do.
5. Goodrich worked as a double for John Wayne.
6. Supplements per person per night: Single room ￡22.40; Double for sole occupancy ￡63.90.
7. In this case, I can double for penalties.
8. That person is the double for your father.
9. He's the double for a famous actor.
10. Can make a stunt double for scoring.
11. Make it double for the dead man walking here!
12. She will double for the injured actress.
13. Call him. Offer him double for fast results.
14. Well,[sentencedict.com] a double for penalties would have been most lucrative.
15. On the other hand, nobles had to pay double for the services they received.
16. Congratulations and best wishes and that goes double for you, Marj!
17. The stuntman will double for the main actor during the action scenes.
18. Well, a double for penalty will have been most lucrative.
19. He was the stunt double for Indiana Jones in the films.
20. Who will double for the typist while she is on holiday?
21. His first job in Hollywood was as a double for Clark Gable.
22. The piece of furniture a whole, simply shaped a double for the surface of chairs.
23. This text emphasizes to discuss Meformin Hygdrochloride have become the biguanide type declining of diabetes sugar medicine of a double for choosing currently.
More similar words: double-faced, double fault, double feature, doublet, double, doubles, doubled, double up, redouble, trouble-free, double-talk, double time, double take, double bed, redoubled, double row, double talk, double over, double play, double room, double star, at the double, doublethink, double date, on the double, double entry, double dutch, double door, double bass, double back.