Random good picture Not show
(1) Fold the paper along the dotted line.
(2) Sign your name on the dotted line.
(3) Sign on the dotted line.
(4) Cut along the dotted line.
(5) Fold along the dotted line.
(6) The boundary was marked with a dotted line.
(7) Write your name on the dotted line.
(8) Once you sign on the dotted line you are committed to that property.
(9) A page break is represented as a dotted line on screen.
(10) Just sign on the dotted line and the car is yours.
(11) Sign on the dotted line, please.
(12) The dotted line on the graph denotes profits.
(13) The dotted line in each diagram separates the superior courts from the inferior courts.
(14) The lucky 10, 000 have signed on the dotted line.
(15) In b the slope of each dotted line is less than unity - in each case denoting negative allometry.
(16) The dotted line A-C-D - E represents the only sensible route.
(17) The dotted line on the map shows the path that goes from the church down to the river.
(18) Tearing along the dotted line on roads and motorways without so much as a glance at the Highway Code.
(19) However, before signing on the dotted line(sentencedict.com), you should think carefully about the risks and the costs.
(20) To your advantage, though, it is a dotted line along which you certainly can t miss the final destination.
(21) Just put your John Henry on the dotted line.
(22) Please sign on the dotted line.
(23) If you want to join the club, all you have to do is sign on the dotted line.
(24) Make sure the repairs are done before you sign on the dotted line.
(25) When we arrive at the office each morning we have to sign on the dotted line.
(26) Sales targets are indicated on the graph by a vertical dotted line.
(27) It all seemed easy - they sign on the dotted line and Balbinder would be virtually taken out of their hands.
(28) You may want another approach to get people to sign on the dotted line.
(29) It's better to forward them inline, that is, beneath a dotted line.
(30) But how many of these companies forget about you once you've signed on the dotted line.
More similar words: sign on the dotted line, dotted, bed linen, seedling, needling, wheedling, potted, rotted, knotted, allotted, spotted, clotted, plotted, limited liability, besotted, landline, unlimited liability, admittedly, dead line, hard-line, headline, hardline, deadline, blood line, bloodline, solid line, breadline, hardliner, godliness, limited liability company.