Random good picture Not show
1. Compassion fatigue among donor countries means there is less money for worthy causes.
2. We urgently need more assistance from donor countries .
3. Some donor countries have criticized the way in which their aid is being distributed.
4. On 8 January I called for a high-level meeting of donor countries to respond to the United Nations latest humanitarian appeal.
5. Donor countries must be convinced that the tribal people are being adequately catered for.
6. The suspension cast doubt on the prospect of larger-scale aid disbursements by Western donor countries.
7. He also appealed that the donor country provides more granting aid for the low income country.
8. The kit system worked well until 1990, when the donor country suddenly and unexpectedly decided to reduce funding.
9. The OECD defines "aid tying" as when "the procurement of the goods or services involved in ODA is limited to the donor country or to a group of countries".
10. It now receives cash from many countries, and often, as is the case with US,[sentencedict.com] must spend that money on products grown in the donor country.
11. If they know and they believe that China can sustain them and support them, and China becomes a donor country then they don't care.
12. Endemic countries have stepped up to the plate in submitting strong, technically sound proposals, but donor country pledges have not kept pace.
More similar words: mother country, country, counterforce, geiger counter, upcountry, old country, countryman, countrymen, countryside, country code, home country, countrywide, country house, country club, host country, back country, west country, in the country, countrified, country music, cross-country, country-level, countrywoman, country store, cross country, discount rate, foreign country, country people, country of origin, european country.