Random good picture Not show
2. It must be done in the proper way.
3. Most seasonal hiring is done in early October.
4. I'll never get all this work done in a week - I'm not superhuman!
5. I asked myself what I would have done in such a situation.
6. We can ensure that the work shall be done in the right way.
7. Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever done in 100 years.
8. Justice must be done in every case.
9. It was done in a flash.
10. Did you get your article done in time?
11. Sit down - you look done in.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. I feel absolutely done in!
13. I was/felt really done in after the match.
14. Showing affection in public just isn't done in Japan.
15. The old man was done in by a swindler.
16. Come in and sit down you look done in.
17. I was done in that time.
18. Painting is best done in daylight.
19. Home removals are best done in cool weather.
20. The walls have been done in beige.
21. Come and sit down-you look done in.
22. This exercise is done in one smooth motion.
23. The whole performance is done in drag.
24. We were completely done in after the long climb.
25. I'm in a panic about getting everything done in time.
26. I am delighted with the work he has done in training.
27. Does he get done in at the end of the film?
28. Do stop flapping about(sentencedict.com), we'll get the job done in time.
29. It seems to me that a lot of evil deeds are done in the name of religion.
30. Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation.
More similar words: tune in, neighbor, neighboring, neighborhood, done, donor, hand on, hold on, off and on, feed on, head on, donate, pardon, abandon, hold on to, based on, don't care, EIN, donation, lie in, wherein, give in, vote in, cave in, heinous, protein, close in, come into, figure in, reinforce.