Random good picture Not show
1. These dogs show a very sociable disposition.
2. There are fifty entrants for the dog show.
3. The dog show was being held in the Agricultural Hall.
4. Be careful when you see the dog show his teeth and set his ears back.
5. You know in a dog show. you'd definitely take first place.
6. You know in a dog show. you would definitely take the first place.
7. The first modern conformation dog show was held in Newcastle-upon-Tyne,(sentencedict .com) England in 1859.
8. A judge of the dog show must be a fair man.
9. It is vital that you retain your dominance over your dog, and this dog shows clear signs of submissiveness.
10. Jordan the Old English Sheepdog is seen backstage during the 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.
11. An English Bulldog dressed is readied or for a dog show in St. Petersburg, Russia.
12. Our trip from Florida to Pennsylvania to attend the Cairn Terrier Specialty Dog Show, was one long series of mishaps, turned into hilarious memories.
13. An English springer spaniel, known as James, at a dog show in New York, Feb. 13, 2007.
14. Andy, a Papillon breed, is carried by his owner outside the Hotel Pennsylvania for the 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in New York City Feb. 11.
15. Dante : Wow, I've never seen a talking mutt before. You know in a dog show, you'd definitely take first place.
16. A Komondorak in the ring during the 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show at Madison Square Garden.
More similar words: dog shit, log sheet, hogshead, dog sled, dogsled, dogsbody, go to the dogs, dogs of war, dog's dinner, cats and dogs, dog's breakfast, rain cats and dogs, let sleeping dogs lie, big shot, mugshot, mug shot, longshot, long shot, a big shot, a long shot, slingshot, longshore, alongshore, betting shop, running shoe, by a long shot, walking shoe, longshoremen, longshoreman, selling short.