Random good picture Not show
1. Peggy: Yeah, it complements the needle distribution program too.
2. However, the company's distribution program probably changed.
3. At present, the profit distribution program has not yet been submitted.
4. And the agency's decision to create a unique distribution program for Avandia is not one it can repeat often or doctors and pharmacists — who must learn a new system for each program — will give up.
5. They continue to carry out the iodized oil distribution program, but only to women of childbearing age, since all the pupils are living in schools with an iodized salt supply.
6. Under the condition of limited capital, this paper discusses the optimization of capital distribution program in oil and gas field development.
7. Additionally, water system expansion modules can seek a better water distribution program via trying to apply network collaboration method among water use group.
8. Because of the risk of permanent vision damage, the drug will be available only through a restricted distribution program.
9. When air quantity of measurement point is given(sentencedict.com), air quantities of all branches can be obtained by using natural air distribution program.
10. Also, China Salt has launched an emergency response mechanism to step up production and start a 24-hour distribution program.
11. However, the state has no plans to accelerate its distribution program, a public health official said Monday.
12. This paper introduces the necessity and feasibility of the prediction made by the experts from MIT, MBA, Ford Motor Company and GMC and a typical electrical distribution program is given.
More similar words: distribution, application program, probability distribution, communication program, distribution list, redistribution, distributional, maldistribution, distribution law, age distribution, distribution cost, data distribution, income distribution, flux distribution, distribution costs, normal distribution, distribution system, distribution center, direct distribution, energy distribution, skewed distribution, distribution network, statistical distribution, spatial distribution, resource distribution, poisson distribution, general distribution, distribution channel, television program, physical distribution.