Random good picture Not show
1. The fifth area relates to wholesalers and distribution costs.
2. Costing more reasonable use of the standard distribution cost, not only be more accurate costing, cost management has also brought innovation and organizational optimization.
3. Distribution cost for such suppliers are somewhat lower than for convenience products, and product distribution need not be as widespread.
4. In logistics each cost, the distribution cost has accounted for the very great proportion.
5. The distribution cost comprises four items: fixed costs, transportation costs, inventory holding costs and backordering costs in the supply chain.
6. Physical distribution cost accounting system's questions and so on flaw.
7. The physical distribution cost management and the control are a complex systems.
8. The paper studies the relationship between product distribution cost and channel model from the view of corporation finance.
9. In all kinds of item cost , distribution cost account for a large proportion.
10. Thirdly, because of such large capacity, the unit distribution cost is reduced. and finally, ocean transport has good adaptability to cargoes of different size, weight, shape, etc.
11. This distribution cost is 4000%-$6000% higher compared to the $2-$4 cost per booking on the hotel's own website.
12. What the farmer gets is what the urban dweller pays minus transportation and distribution costs.
13. A high level of customer service also tends to greatly increase distribution costs.
14. The attention paid to physical distribution is related to the relative proportion of distribution costs in total costs.
15. Home product retailing requires an acute awareness of consumer need and careful management of manufacturing and distribution cost, in order to deliver a superior value to the end user.
16. The study shows that the choice and reform of channel model is affected by product distribution cost to a great extent, and the channel model with least cost is the best channel model.
17. It is a difficult problem how to reduce the total expected distribution cost on the base of keeping the sales in the supply chain management.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. The survey result shows that this study obviously cuts down the distribution cost while maintains a high level satisfaction of customers for A Bonsai Renting Company.
19. The vehicle routing problem holds the count for much status in logistics. Andwhich has become the most important research to low the distribution cost.
20. The per unit time logistics cost of supply hub operator and the manufacturer were greatly decreased, while the manufacturing and distribution cost of the suppliers were increased.
21. The layout of regional distribution centers has very important significance to raise service level and lower distribution cost.
22. Under VMI mode, integrating inventory and transportation of the supplier and the demander as a whole is vital to achieve the optimization of total distribution cost in distribution logistics system.
23. If the resource is infinite in the distribution center, the distribution cost is not affected by the custom inventory, the problem is a vehicle routing problem with time window (VRPTW).
24. This article theoretically has carried on the analysis discussion to the physical distribution cost with the third profit relations.
25. On this basis, this study focus on the method of distribution cost optimizing for Yulin tobacco commercial enterprise.
26. The result shows that the model is valid, as well as it is able to reduce the distribution cost and to give support to the shipbuilding.
More similar words: income distribution, distribution channel, redistribution of income, distribution, redistribution, distribution law, maldistribution, normal distribution, direct distribution, statistical distribution, poisson distribution, spatial distribution, resource distribution, frequency distribution, distribution of wealth, channel of distribution, exclusive distribution, distributing, distributive, distributively, distribute, distributed, distributor, distributary, redistribute, redistributed, undistributed, retribution, attribution, contribution.