Random good picture Not show
1. The company has worldwide distribution channels.
2. The new software will be sold through existing distribution channels .
3. We have many distribution channels for our software, including electronic distribution.
4. We need better distribution channels for our products.
5. Should it work enthusiastically toward changing the distribution channels?
6. The original distribution channels through Merisel and Dicken Data and service via Xerox remain in place.
7. The firm is promising to develop new distribution channels, predicting that resellers will private label their own systems with Integrix components.
8. Ability to effectively manage the industrial distribution channel.
9. The distribution channel is the carrier of commodity exchange.
10. From the distribution channel for fund companies and feedback of information, low - risk product is still hot.
11. Distribution channel plays an extremely important role in the development of China's fast - movinggoods industry. "
12. Thereafter, the theory and concept of distribution channel management is explained specifically at the next part.
13. DRP makes it possible to better manage distribution channel and control distribution process for company.
14. Besides, E-zine and contents Provide business tradition distribution channel etc. may be confronted with benefit conflicting in the pattern making use of advertisement to gain a profit.
15. A new distribution channel was devised during the initial meeting.
16. The carrier of distribution is distribution channel, which also called sales access or sales channel.
17. This distribution channel enables us to guarantee you a durable, high - performance product.
18. Assess, locate[sentencedict.com], and recommend changes to the distribution channel as needed.
19. It will receive royalties from its semiconductor partners, who will use their existing distribution channels to market the chips.
20. Its offerings are now also sold via Sage's existing international distribution channels.
21. We can cut costs by bulk purchasing and take advantage of national retail distribution channels.
22. With Bertelsmann involved, it is not surprising that book clubs as well as electronics and book stores are being targeted as distribution channels.
23. It is expected to contribute its manufacturing expertise and worldwide distribution channels as well as its design know-how in areas such as screens.
24. The development greatly improves our own internal focus and accountability for both distribution channels.
25. That would be another major breakthrough, offering a huge distribution channel for the product.Sentencedict.com
26. Third, in the manufacturer dominant market, the manufacturer has the motivity to establish direct distribution channel to obtain greater profits.
27. "Any social media where you do have a lot of eyeballs is a direct distribution channel for malware, " Nazario said.
28. And a key problem in the channel design is the choice of the channel models between the vertical integration channel and the independent distribution channel or both.
29. The main content of this thesis is the traits of distribution channel under supply chain.
30. Based on literature and field studies, the pre- sent paper analyzes the relationship between service quality in distribution channel and Corporation I- dentification (CI).
More similar words: distribution, redistribution, income distribution, communication channel, normal distribution, statistical distribution, spatial distribution, distribution of wealth, frequency distribution, redistribution of income, distributing, distributive, distribute, distributed, distributor, redistribute, distributary, bristol channel, channel tunnel, redistributed, undistributed, retribution, attribution, contribution, channel, channels, tv channel, channelling, narrow channel, bronchoconstriction.