Random good picture Not show
1. The new Model extends the capability to a distributed environment, so that objects can be shared among networked systems.
2. Research of Constraint Access Control Technology under Distributed Environment.
3. All images in a distributed environment are transmitted securely.
4. In any distributed environment, in order to maintain universal access, consistent authentication and authorization services are a necessity.
5. You need to be able to share a distributed environment.
6. In the new distributed environment, the object group model is a key problem.
7. In the distributed environment, CPU utilization must be balanced against expected peak load, hardware failure and defined Quality of Service requirements.
8. The new release addresses some important developer issues like distributed schema for building families of applications in distributed environments.
9. Tivoli's aim is to reduce the cost and complexity of managing heterogeneous distributed environments which include Unix systems and personal computers.
10. But as chips, mOtOrs, and sensors collapse into the invisible realms, their flexibility lingers as a distributed envirOnment.
11. First, a nested transaction model based on functional alterative tasks is given by analyzing the characteristics of real-time transactions in mobile distributed environment.
12. The thesis is study individualized design that KDC act as agent and realize under distributed environment.
13. You might have some ideas about using file locking or other operating system-specific tricks to synchronize access to a file in a distributed environment.
14. In addition to helping establish a role-based change management system, a common workflow can also help address mastership and replication issues in a distributed environment.http://Sentencedict.com
15. The lifetime is most likely bounded by an expiration time, especially in a distributed environment where invalidating a token can be quite a challenge.
16. Cloud Computing: storage, databases, and optimization for computing in a massively distributed environment.
More similar words: mixed environment, controlled environment, environmentalist, environment, environmental, environmentally, host environment, home environment, microenvironment, environmentalism, fuzzy environment, design environment, unsafe environment, secure environment, social environment, environmental model, software environment, environmental system, environment variable, execution environment, production environment, environment condition, simulation environment, environmental control, environmental science, operational environment, monitoring environment, environment engineering, programming environment, environmental pollution.