Random good picture Not show
(1) Historically, real disposable personal income has been the dominant factor driving consumer spending.
(2) Household net worth rose to about 4.90 times disposable personal income in the fourth quarter from a third-quarter level of about 4.89 times income.
(3) Although disposable personal income rose at a seasonally adjusted rate of $178.1 billion in May, the Commerce Department also reported that private wages and salaries had decreased $12.4 billion.
(4) Table 8-8 shows the ratio of personal debt to disposable personal income.
(5) Household debt hit a record 133 per cent of disposable personal income.
(6) Even on their own terms, demand-siders' skepticism about the incipient recovery is inconsistent with the curiously unreported fact that real disposable personal income has increasedsince last August.
(7) Holiday economy means that a kind of economic phenomenon of mass consumption in the holidays with the development of economy and increasing of disposable personal income.
(8) In Figure 8-14 we show variations over time in the ratio of consumption to disposable personal income.
More similar words: disposable income, personal income, disposable, personal income tax, depersonalization, personal interests, personality disorder, transposable, personality, personalise, personalize, personable, personalised, personalized, impersonality, personalities, personalization, personal selling, personal identity, disposal, national income, personality inventory, opposable, split personality, decomposable, garbage disposal, personal, personally, personalty, impersonal.