Random good picture Not show
(1) The combined new firm has discretionary funds of more than ￡4 billion under management, to which Bell Lawrie contributes about half.
(2) McIntosh worked in the discretionary fund management operation of the firm and also looked after the dealing and institutional sales side.
(3) Still, the new managers did have some discretionary funds and resources for distribution.
(4) Such a body may also be more consistent in applying discretionary funds for research and innovative practice.
(5) Similarly, a family can set aside a pool of discretionary funds over which the next generation has spending authority.
(6) Budget: The project manager's perceived ability to authorize others'use of discretionary funds.
More similar words: discretionary, discretionary income, discretionary trust, discretionary spending, discretional, discretion, international monetary fund, indiscretion, at discretion, accretionary, discrete function, discretization, with discretion, concretionary, at the discretion of, primary function, monetary fund, functionary, discrete, discreteness, discrete data, discrete variable, incretion, secretion, accretion, excretion, dictionary, questionary, stationary, cautionary.