Random good picture Not show
1. A national discount chain had opened several warehouse outlets in a geographic region the retailer had long dominated.
2. German discount chain Lidl is selling frozen Siberian reindeer leg steaks at six pounds (9.60 dollars, seven euros) for a 350-gramme pack as part of its deluxe range.
3. The company's line of casual wear is primarily sold in large discount chain stores.
4. At the same time, Kmart must improve operations at its 2, 163-store discount chain.
5. Primark had a milestone year in 1995 with the development of the UK business following the acquisition of the BHS One-Up discount chain.
6. Years of price's tutelage prepared him for the launch of his own discount chain in 1983.
7. The only division to retreat in the quarter was discount chain Target.
More similar words: discount coupon, purchase discount, discount, rediscount, discounter, at a discount, discount rate, cash discount, discount bond, trade discount, discount period, group discount, discount store, discount market, discounted rate, discount broker, volume discount, special discount, quantity discount, discounted cash flow, restaurant chain, miscount, viscount, mountain chain, discourse, account current, discourage, watch chain, discourtesy, discouraged.