Random good picture Not show
1. Not enough free disc space to extract the archive.
2. Conclusion The laparoscopic appoach to low lumbar disc space, especially L4-L5 disc space, is complicated by the variability of vascular anatomy.
3. Further examination of the disc space showed residual osteophytes and posterior annulus.
4. Auto - Rate - Controller technology maximizes disc space by squeezing the highest quality video onto a disc . 9.
5. Degenerative terms such as "wear and tear" and "disc space loss" indicated a progressive loss of structural integrity.
6. All patients does not appear disc space infection, spinal instability phenomenon.
7. Results. Radiographs revealed degenerative changes, such as disc space narrowing and irregularity, subchondral sclerosis, osteophyte formation, and hypertrophy of vertebral endplates in all groups.
8. Thecal sac cross-sectional area was calculated at each disc space.
9. Intradiscal leakage on the L2–L4 level may be inevitable to obtain appropriate mechanical properties in the case of severe endplate breakdown connected with the disc space.
10. No definite correlation exists between the height loss of involved disc space and segmental instability or nerve root entrapment.
11. Such cases included 4 patients who were found intraoperatively to have a disc space smaller than the smallest available Bryan implant size.
12. You will need approximately 80 gigabytes (GB) of free disc space.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Device placement in proximity to the great vessels makes stability of the prosthesis in the disc space paramount to patient safety.
14. Condclusion:The stability of the goat's cervical spine is not affected after PCD with CNL, but the procedure may cause disc space narrowing and disc bulging.
15. I have done all this but am still loosing disc space all the time.
16. Evaluation of MRI included decrease in signal intensity of discs, posterior disc protrusion, disc space narrowing, and foraminal stenosis using 2 to 4 numerical grades.
17. The lack of immune response to a xenograft of mouse cells in an immunocompetent rabbit model may suggest an as yet unrecognized immunoprivileged site within the intervertebral disc space.
18. Writing to file failed. Please check permissions and available disc space.
19. After revision of the discectomy and removal of the osteophytes, a lumbar structural allograft was placed into the prepared disc space (see Fig. 5).
20. You need a reliable machine with plenty of spare disc space, but it doesn't need to be particularly fast.
21. Results. Needle punctures with full or half penetration caused significant disc space narrowing and progressive histologic changes of degeneration as early as 1 and 2 weeks after injury, respectively.
More similar words: metric space, intergalactic space, disk space, display space, disc-shaped, space distribution, disc storage, compact space, space, spacer, spacey, spaced, subspace, space out, air space, space bar, airspace, spaced-out, spaceman, space age, spacebar, spacesuit, dark space, spaceship, name space, half-space, backspace, hyperspace, spaceless, workspace.