Random good picture Not show
(1) He was unable to direct export demand gifts ah.
(2) The first is to specify a direct export with an optional criterion filter.
(3) Under the trade liberalization constraint, direct export subsidy in strategic trade policy is prohibited by the rules of WTO.
(4) A direct export specifies the table to export in the URI, and the output can be saved directly to a file or an output stream.
(5) Direct export means that you don't use a domestic intermediary and choose to sell your product directly in the overseas market.
(6) Multinational strategy alliances avoid competitions of direct export by supply and distribution agreements. They do not share stocks but keep a competitive relation in cooperation.
(7) Wood screw's performance and use: After the heat treatment adds hardly(sentencedict.com), may achieve above 8.8 levels. May from my factory direct export to the foreign country.
(8) There are four types for company to chose to enter a foreign market, they are direct export, manufacture in foreign country, compensation trade and improvement trade.
(9) Imports of commodities that require automatic registration under the item of processing of supplied materials for direct export shall be subject to the supervision and control by the customs.
(10) Total Sales of Commodities refer to selling of commodities by the establishments and individuals (including direct export).
(11) Though China is the largest production and export country of textiles and garment, the entry method to international market is relatively simplistic, with direct export and OEM as the main ways.
More similar words: direct expenses, indirect expenses, indirect expression, direct exchange, direct examination, net exports, direct effect, directed, undirected, other-directed, goal-directed, self-directed, directed graph, direct evidence, directed verdict, indirect evidence, north-south direction, export, reexport, re-export, exporter, exporting, export tax, export ban, direct fire, exportable, export duty, export goods, export price, export agent.