Random good picture Not show
(1) China's direct distribution business started with AVON's entrance in early 90's of last century.
(2) Third, in the manufacturer dominant market, the manufacturer has the motivity to establish direct distribution channel to obtain greater profits.
(3) Facing the fiercer and fiercer competition, JC Company who has always been taking the direct distribution as its primary marketing strategy, begins to re-examine its marketing channel.
(4) "Any social media where you do have a lot of eyeballs is a direct distribution channel for malware, " Nazario said.
(5) The practice proved that conference marketing is an effective and innovative direct distribution pattern, it is more suitable for China, and has better marketing communication impact.
(6) Then, some suggestions are put forward based on the analyses of the problems of hospital consumables management and the advantages of direct distribution.
(7) It offers developers a way to not only build application on the cloud, but to build applications that they can charge users money for through a direct distribution model.
(8) There have been some unfair competitions in the fields such as direct distribution and multi-level marketing, and the Internet, which need to be further regulated in the law.
(9) Second this paper discussed the salary function in theory and tried to direct distribution system using the modern incentive theory.
More similar words: distribution, redistribution, income distribution, normal distribution, statistical distribution, spatial distribution, distribution channel, redistribution of income, distribution of wealth, frequency distribution, channel of distribution, distributing, distributive, distribute, distributor, distributed, redistribute, distributary, redistributed, undistributed, retribution, attribution, contribution, direct debit, direction, art director, directional, indirection, misdirection, direct action.