Random good picture Not show
1) DIP switch attached to offers four time intervals for regular printout.
2) The thermal solution has a DIP switch mounted on the side of the fan heatsink (see figure 2) which can be used to change the fan heatsink between Quiet Mode and Performance Mode.
3) Here, the DIP switch lines would be replaced by digital output lines from the computer.
4) Auto Signal Compensation (ASC),[http://sentencedict.com/dip switch.html] no DIP switch setting necessary to compensate for distances of up to 150 meters between the console module and KVM adapter cables.
5) DIP switch patch panel, connector, modul etc.
6) Sink or Source DIP switch selectable.
7) Once physically wired together, the 7-segment display will light up the number associated with the touch-tone you activate with the DIP switch.
8) If you want to change the factory setting, turn the DIP switch is good then the password reset, or display 21 (password twice to zero, the method see below).
9) Main Products:AC Socket, Circuit Breaker, DC Jack, Digital Switch, Dip Switch, EMI Filter, Fuse Holder, Hook Switch, Key Switch, Micro Switch, Push Swit...
10) Some models are configurable for either type of output via internal dip switch or jumper.
11) The tone generator (top) uses the 5589 chip and a DIP switch. You can actually hear the tones through the speaker.
12) To adjust one of the CCD camera's fine-tuning features, just use the corresponding DIP switch on the back panel of the camera.
13) To simply the configuration process and port alarm, the EKI-2548 modules feature DIP switch configuration.
More similar words: come to grips with, switch, switcher, switch-off, switches, switch off, switch on, switch to, switching, switchman, switcheroo, switch room, switchyard, switch gear, code switch, on-off switch, switchback, switch over, switchover, switchgear, switchboard, switchblade, switch board, relay switch, microswitch, reset switch, toggle switch, bait and switch, task switching, ignition switch.