Random good picture Not show
1. Dishes and plates were clattering in the dining car.
2. Is there a dining car attached to the train?
3. Food in the dining car was adequate, if uninspired.
4. He made his way into the dining car for breakfast.
5. The dining car had oak woodwork, potted palms and sumptuous meals.
6. In the warm yellow light of the dining car windows I caught a glimpse of a woman raising a wine glass.
7. I stayed in the dining car, drinking a glass of red wine.
8. She came stumbling back into the dining car followed by a commotion of people yelling behind her.
9. Every seat in the dining car filled up and still people were coming.
10. He worked on the railroad in the dining car for 41 years.
11. My carriage is next to the dining car.
12. My stomach is growling. Is the dining car open?
13. Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
14. Is there a dining car(lounge car)on this train?
15. Please tell me which compartment is the dining car?
16. Is there a dining car on this train?
17. He had all his meals in the dining car.
18. Is there a lounge car ( dining car ) on that train?
19. I'm very hungry I need go to the dining car.
20. Yes, the hard sleeper has no dining car bring food round instead.
21. Could you tell me if there is a dining car?
22. Is the dining car at the front or rear of the train?
23. I was watching the scene from the kitchen end of the dining car, standing just behind Emil, Cathy and Oliver.
24. The passengers came straggling back shedding overcoats and saying it was cold outside, and again the dining car filled up.
25. I tucked the binoculars into the holdall again and without any sensible plans wandered back towards the dining car.
26. Zak's long scene began with impressive fireworks as soon as everyone in the dining car had been served with a drink.sentencedict.com/dining car.html
27. Graham tossed the paperback on to the opposite couchette and made his way to the dining car.
28. The small elephant that the little sister sends, trustily guard is worn our small dining car.
29. Enjoy a memorable feast as you travel aboard the luxurious dining car.
30. Maily deals in lobby indication plate, lobby lamp box, baggage trolley, liquor trolley, VIP room dining car, table plate, room service car, rostrum, umbrella stand, and others products for hotel use.
More similar words: dining, mining, whining, shining, raining, training, adjoining, examining, retaining, remaining, join in, flying colours, cardinal, the working class, developing countries, dingy, morning, opening, evening, burning, moaning, cunning, running, warning, ending, ceding, landing, fading, hiding, carping.