Random good picture Not show
(1) A state-of-the-art copying machine or a digital printer works just fine.
(2) Output signals are recorded by a digital printer every hour.
(3) Printing with a digital printer, still requires that expert eye trained to see what a good print looks like.
(4) Firstly, design requirements for hardware system of digital printer as well as the module structure and function classification are discussed in this thesis.
(5) This amazing product was the fastest sheetfed colour digital printer at the show as well as being one of the cheapest.
(6) Digital printer RT Associates, Arlington Heights, IL, received an honorable mention for "Achieving an exceptional level of automation, from customer order to distribution[Sentence dictionary], in digital printing."
(7) Under the aid of digital printer and cutting table with specific packaging softwares, both white box and color dummy can be produced for presentation use.
(8) The time-interval measurements are made with two high-resolution (10 nsec) digital time-interval counters along with a digital printer to record the data.
(9) In digital imaging, a print is the result of printing the digital image on photographic-quality paper stock using a digital printer.
(10) DOT - the smallest element that can be printed by a digital printer.
(11) Mr. Moore invested about $150, 000 earlier this year to install a faster digital printer.
(12) Based on the requirement analysis, the mainframe of the digital printer control software and relational algorithms has been offered, and leads good effect in practice.
More similar words: interdigital, digital pulse, thermal printer, digital photography, digital filter, digital computer, digital filters, digital arteries, digital voltmeter, digital converter, digital character, digital multimeter, digital, digitally, digitalis, digital line, digitalize, digital code, digital data, analog-to-digital converter, digital-to-analog converter, digital radio, digital clock, digital format, digital watch, digital image, digital output, digital readout, digital signal, digital camera.