Random good picture Not show
(1) It is like the differential gear on the back axle of a car.
(2) Differential gear and a floating adjustable roller type.
(3) Dynamic simulation results demonstrate that differential gear mechanism steering system is capable improving the on-center handling performance of the vehicle.
(4) Rewinding shaft complete with machinery differential gear device(sentencedict.com/differential gear.html), tension can be balanced.
(5) The design of double worm gear, differential gear trains, has been used as a typical design for years in the feed box moving bench of planomiller.
(6) Three- axle motor vehicle differential gear damage, such as, the rear axle differential damage to any one, can be the bridge and axle shaft removed, continue to operate.
(7) A : Yaw is controlled through a differential gear within the transmission.
(8) About the problem how to calculate efficiency of differential gear train, in this paper, there is a new idea of"extending a differential gear train to an equivalent closed planetary gear train".
(9) Advantage and reliability of the new differential gear are illustrated by the comparison of the traditional differential gear of the farm vehicle's gearbox and the new differential gear.
(10) The dynamic behaviors of encased differential gear train had been systematically re- searched.
(11) Each wheel is provided with its own separate half-shaft connected by a differential gear and meeting at about the center of the axle.
(12) The simulation model of fluid viscous speed regulator with differential gear train is established and the optimized parameters of PID adjuster are ascertained as simulating in this paper.
(13) Changing the output speed of step less variator will make the differential gear train realize an output with a comparatively large step-less speed change ratio.
(14) With the increasing depletion of oil resources, hybrid electric vehicles, in which differential gear mechanism can be used as part of the dynamic synthesis, become a new favorite in recent years.
(15) In the wide weaving machine, the difference of warp tension on two beams are reduced by using a differential gear train of let-off motion double beams (side by side).
(16) Second, from the energy point, the dynamic analysis on the differential gear train is carried out in a new perspective using dissipation theory of analytical mechanics.
(17) Presently, in the column assisting mode EPS there are two assisting mechanisms' schemes, namely, worm gear assisting mechanism and differential gear assisting mechanism.
(18) With the demand for packaging increasingly diversified and personalized, the traditional packaging machine that mainly adopts the structure of differential gear box can't meet people's needs.
(19) In this study a five-bar Cobot architecture based on differential gear is put forward by nonholonomic constraint feature of differential gear.
(20) The article introduces an algorithm of the tooth number of differential gear variable - speed for automobiles.
(21) This paper considers the analysis and design of a differential gear mechanism type electric power assist steering system.
(22) And a set of forthright calculating method applied for any differential gear train are presented by modifying formulas.
(23) A calculation on the rotational speed, efficiency, power flow and torque of the differential gear variable-speed transmission for vehicles were introduced, and a number of formula was evaluated.
(24) A work bench improvement plan is proposed from the aspect of system rotational speed and torque sensitivity of the differential gear train.
(25) The feasible projects have been given utilizing the freedom transmission between the differential gear and the planetary gear.
More similar words: differential, differentially, partial differential, pay differential, differential phase, differential relay, wage differentials, differential input, partial differential equation, differential method, differential system, differential operator, potential difference, differential control, differential equation, differential analysis, differentia, differential coefficient, differential diagnosis, differential mechanism, differential amplifier, differentiae, differential transformer, differentiate, differential calculus, differentiated, differentiable, differentiator, dedifferentiate, differentiating.