Random good picture Not show
1. The GM diesel engine shunted the coaches to Platform 4.
2. Is it possible to fit a diesel engine and an auto gearbox without being too expensive?
3. Because the diesel engine uses so much less fuel it releases substantially less carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
4. At the kerb the taxi's diesel engine idled noisily as a passenger's face peered uncertainly through the window.
5. The blend of executive car and diesel engine works extremely well.
6. Diesel engine oils typically meet the '15W' requirements giving protection to -15 degrees Centigrade.
7. As a result, particulate emissions from automotive diesel engine may be controlled also.
8. Finally, the optimum piston skirt profile of 135 diesel engine is made as an example.
9. In view of requirement of locomotive diesel engine starting, the authors analyzed the defects in design of start controlling circuit for DF_(4B) locomotive diesel engine and proposed solutions.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Combustion noise contributes a major part to diesel engine noise.
11. Rudolf Diesel is the German inventor of the diesel engine.
12. I have noticed that your opinion of the 2.5 litre turbo diesel engine is not good.
13. It's gone for a big six-cylinder, turbocharged 2. litre diesel engine under the bonnet.
14. These will be electronically controlled, a technical task far harder on a diesel engine than on its petrol counterpart.
15. The group plans to spend $ 500m expanding the existing diesel engine plant, creating 500 jobs in five years.
16. The huge Dagenham site is to become Ford's centre for diesel engine manufacturing and design.
17. Although over the moon with it generally, I am disappointed with the lack of power in the naturally aspirated diesel engine.
18. The other, sure to be more popular, is a brand-new turbocharged diesel engine developed by Land-Rover.
19. I would love to test the same rig with a turbocharged diesel engine.
20. A simple method of grading the internal combustion engine noise by its sound power level is adopted to compare the noises of 4100QBZL diesel engine with cooling fans of different diameters.
21. This paper describes the experiment on selection of plasma spraying materials for the cylinder sleeve of diesel engine.
22. This paper introduces the main functions, hardware configuration and software design of the autotest desk on diesel engine.
23. Question: What concentration of additives might be found in typical diesel engine crankcase oil?
24. The relationship between calcium stearate and sand core as well as casting quality of cylinder head of diesel engine for example is analyzed.
25. The air-fuel ratio, smoke opacity and in-cylinder pressure of MWMTBD620 diesel engine under increasing power transient operating conditions were tested by a home-made control and measurement system.
26. According to the needs of practical engineering, different type of flow meters may be used to measure the fuel consumption rate in fuel pipeline of diesel engine.
27. An Experimental Investigation in the dynamic stress of scavenging pump driving train of a two-stroke diesel engine has been carried out.
28. Using this verified model, we studied the injection advance angle's influence on the performance of this diesel engine. The results can provide the theoretical basis for following study.
29. In this paper, large alloy iron parts and low-alloy steel parts after surface heat treatment, used in the diesel engine , were tested and compared. By Leeb hardness sclerometer.
30. "Derating" is one of the different approaches to reduce SFC of a diesel engine.
More similar words: electrical engineer, electrical engineering, civil engineer, civil engineering, industrial engineer, mechanical engineer, chemical engineering, diesel, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, agricultural engineering, diesel oil, challenging, main engine, engine, diesel generator, enginery, engineer, gas engine, jet engine, fire engine, heat engine, steam engine, engineering, rocket engine, rotary engine, search engine, engine driver, chief engineer.