Random good picture Not show
1. For detailed schedule, we will let you know later.
2. Please make a detailed schedule for me for tomorrow.
3. Simply follow detailed schedule of events and relax.
4. The following is a detailed schedule, showing the 6 sections and 23 units within these sections, and the topics covered within each unit.
5. Please refer to the conference agenda for a detailed schedule of the conference.
6. Please visit www. KLIAekspres. com for the detailed schedule and updates, and our Conditions of Carriage.
7. You will find the detailed schedule at the bottom of this page. We will keep you being informed in case of final schedule issue.
8. The Deployment Plan provides a detailed schedule of events, persons responsible, and event dependencies required to ensure successful cutover to the new system.
9. Please inform your detailed schedule so as to arrange related work for you before you arrive.
10. For a more detailed schedule, see the "Milestones" file included in the lecture notes and projects sections.
11. Further information and a more detailed schedule will be disclosed on a later date, so keep your eyes and ears peeled!
12. On your first question,[http://sentencedict.com/detailed schedule.html] so far I haven't got the detailed schedule of Premier Wen's attendance of the Copenhagen Conference.
13. Good morning, Linda. There'll be some people coming into our company tomorrow. Please make a detailed schedule for me for tomorrow.
14. This component is used for planning known work content that does not have detailed schedule activities.
15. You came here to make what is to me how the arrangements for a detailed schedule. I do good organization and preliminary preparation.
16. I am booking the hotel and air tickets for Mr. Wang right now, but I have not got the detailed schedule. So would you be kind enough to prov...
17. A: On your first question, so far I haven't got the detailed schedule of Premier Wen's attendance of the Copenhagen Conference.
18. There'll be some people coming into our company tomorrow. lease make a detailed schedule for me for tomorrow.
19. This one is probably debatable by many project managers who currently have a detailed schedule but still find themselves struggling each day just to stay afloat.
More similar words: demand schedule, behind schedule, scheduled, as scheduled, unscheduled, detailed, detailed design, detailed accounts, scheduled maintenance, detailed information, detailed examination, schedule, scheduler, reschedule, to schedule, on schedule, job schedule, job scheduler, time schedule, work schedule, schedule risk, ahead of schedule, payment schedule, delivery schedule, process scheduler, flexible schedule, tentative schedule, production schedule, according to schedule, detail.