Random good picture Not show
(1) As in other aspects of police life, detailed regulations governed the minutiae of dress.
(2) The law contains detailed regulations concerning copyright protection.
(3) Hukou applications will begin to be accepted after detailed regulations are issued.
(4) We are likely to have some detailed regulations to limit the time frequency of the advertising.
(5) There are detailed regulations in our port facility security plan.
(6) And Japan also has detailed regulations on information disclosure in its securities exchange law.
(7) What's more[Sentencedict], the new accounting standards do a detailed regulations for the confirmation of appropriate buyer and buying day and combined cost between recognized assets and liabilities.
(8) Social security benefits will be set off against your loss; the relevant rules are contained in detailed regulations.
(9) For a fuller review of social security provision for the unemployed and the detailed regulations, see Morris and Llewellyn, 1991.
(10) Specific measures for implementation of this Law shall be stipulated in detailed regulations.
More similar words: speed regulation, rules and regulations, trade regulations, legal regulations, detailed information, customs regulations, detailed examination, breach of regulations, speed regulator, regulation, deregulation, self-regulation, self regulation, regulation time, osmoregulation, autoregulation, thermoregulation, price regulation, voltage regulation, frequency regulation, detailed, regularization, detailed design, detailed schedule, regulating, regulative, detailed accounts, deregulating, regulating cell, self-regulating.