Random good picture Not show
1. Vessel arrival document at destination port.
2. dataPort: The destination port that is used in combination with the multicast group address; this defaults to 34343.
3. It changes the destination address and destination port to the one saved in the address translation table and sends it to that computer.
4. Each TCP session has a destination port number in the TCP header.
5. Some cargos details are showed in the bill of lading, such as cargos quantity, condition, vessel name and voyage , port of loading , destination port . on board date. etc.
6. PS : If the product is shipped to India, what is destination port?
7. The seller will ship the good to the appointed destination port.
8. EtherChannel - You can configure an EtherChannel group as a source port but not as a destination port.
9. At the destination host, the packet is passed to UDP and delivered to the destination port.
10. At the destination host, the packet is passed up to UDP and delivered to the destination port.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Latest arrival of relevant documents at our office must be 7 days before cargo arrival destination port.
12. The dissent should be made within 30 days after the goods arrive at the destination port.
More similar words: destination point, port of destination, destination, final destination, predestination, multinational corporation, predestinate, procrastination, desalination, multi-national, multinational, agglutination, conglutination, hemagglutination, observation post, saturation point, exclamation point, transnational corporation, international transport, multinational company, ratiocination, multinational enterprise, destitution, proportionate, National Broadcasting Company, proportional representation, proportionately, designation, gestation period, disproportionate.