Random good picture Not show
1. He exercised no effective supervision of the great departments of State.
2. In Washington, the Department of State spokesman Richard Boucher said initial investigation found no damage to the embassy and no one was injured.
3. On behalf of the United States Department of State, I wish all Muslims around the world a happy and blessed Ramadan.
4. The U.S. Department of State released its congressionally mandated Country Reports on Terrorism 2010 on August 18 in Washington.
5. And it would be good if the Department of State would weigh in with the Chinese Government to note the many obstacles that we have encountered in recent months and years.
6. The Department of State is promising a new online application form by September 2007 that will permit greater screening in advance of the visa interview.
7. The Department of State announced an additional $10 million in assistance November 16.sentence dictionary
8. Department of State Information Center deputy director of economic forecasting analysis Zhu Bao - liang.
9. The Department of State holds the lottery through its Kentucky Consular Center. Those interested can enter by completing a form and sending it in.
10. Focusing on these benefits, the Department of State is taking steps to keep pace with growing demand for U.S. visas.
11. According to the U.S. Department of State, MANPADS have been manufactured in more than 20 countries.
12. Chandley McDonald is a writer for the U.S. Department of State in the Bureau of International Information Programs.
13. More information can be obtained from the Department of State.
14. Since 1993, the U.S. Department of State has spent over $1 billion on humanitarian mine and UXO action, in over eighty countries around the world.
15. The following one-pager is taken from the U.S. Department of State publication, Principles of Democracy.
16. It looked more suitable for a multinational corporation than for a great Department of State.
17. The remarkable growth of the Lord Chancellor's chambers into a major department of State has been the most telling event yet.
18. Leading up to the invasion, Iraq complained to the United States Department of State about Kuwaiti slant drilling.
19. I authorize the Social Security Administration to release information about me in its records to the Department of State and U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
20. He was associated with the Department of War and Department of State throughout his professional career.
21. Open Doors 2009 was released at the beginning of the 10th annual International Education Week, which is sponsored jointly by the Department of State and the Department of Education.
22. For more information, see the National Park Service’s Statue of Liberty website.(This is a product of the Bureau of International Information Programs, U.S. Department of State.
23. Partners for a New Beginning will be an independent, self-administered group that will operate in close coordination with the Department of State.
24. The Afghans visited sites in Washington and spent eight weeks at NPS units in the Southwest in a training program sponsored by the Cultural Heritage Center within the U.S. Department of State.
25. The program represents an innovative public-private partnership between the U.S. Department of State, the Aspen Institute and leading U.S. journalism schools.
26. The following article by Carl F. Kaestle is taken from the U.S. Department of State publication, Historians on America.
27. Even the U.S. Government has jumped on the MediaWiki bandwagon with Diplopedia, the official wiki of the U.S. Department of State, which provides information to its 57,000 employees.
28. The following article by Roger Daniels is taken from the U.S. Department of State publication, Historians on America.
More similar words: state department, department of justice, department of defense, department of education, department of agriculture, sanitation department, department, departmental, department head, fire department, department store, sales department, police department, justice department, service department, interdepartmental, education department, personnel department, executive department, purchasing department, marketing department, departmentalization, production department, apartment, compartment, statement of account, studio apartment, compartmentalize, glove compartment, compartmentalized.