Random good picture Not show
1. Oklahoma Futures oversees the state Department of Commerce and approves the annual business plans of several other state development authorities.
2. Departments of Commerce changed from passive complaint bureaus for the business community to active promoters of economic development projects.
3. Doug Ross, who ran the Michigan Department of Commerce during the 1980s, confronted this reality head on.
4. The Department of Commerce is a highly diversified organization.
5. The bill calls for the US Department of Commerce to start imposing -- even without approval by US President Barack Obama -- punitive tariffs on certain countries.
6. The US Department of Commerce affiliated International Trade Administration has organized US Virtual Trade Show or Electronics Show.
7. First, we urge the Department of Commerce to apply the U.S. countervailing duty law in defense of American companies who have suffered as a result of the currency manipulation.
8. China's Ministry of Information Industry and the US Department of Commerce jointly held Sino-US International Seminar on Y2K Problem on March 31 this year and achieved a great success.
9. The US Department of Commerce said Wednesday it would impose countervailing tariffs ranging from 11.06% to 12.97% on seamless steel pipe from China.
10. The Department of Commerce announced a plan to use two forms of statistical sampling.
11. The US Department of Commerce said last week (31 May) that it was withdrawing the proposed rule change partly in response to complaints from universities, industry and some government labs.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. According to figures from the U.S. Department of Commerce, exports to China increased 18 % last year.
13. The Department of Commerce defines direct foreign investment as "all foreign business organizations in which a US person, organization, or affiliated group owns an interest of 10 percent or more".
14. First, we urge the Department of Commerce to apply the U. S. countervailing duty law in defense of American companies who have suffered as a result of the currency manipulation. The U.
15. Product Import (2009), "And Hebei Provincial Department of Commerce held this training to prepare for declaration of import discount interest."
16. This gives the us department of commerce for this type of product for anti-dumping and countervailing (" the two sides ") investigation cleared the way.
17. He asked for a Department of Commerce and Labor to deal with industrial problems.
18. TDR international freight Ltd. is approved by the Department of Commerce PRC level international freight forwarding business. Shipping, air freight forwarders and international business operations.
19. In 2003 America's Department of Commerce hit imports of the fish with duties of 37 - 64 %.
20. The US Department of Commerce and customschiefly execute the export control policy.
21. Mainly based on data from BEA of US Department of Commerce, the paper analyzes the present situation and restricting factors of US direct investment in China.
22. The remarks of discontent came after the US Department of Commerce rejected the inclusion of China into its new list of license exception, Strategic Trade Authorization (STA), this month.
23. U Department of Commerce impose about 700 percent import tariffs on a Chinese steel pipe business.
24. Before becoming trade and commerce secretary, Wright was director of the California Department of Commerce for two years.
25. The criminal conviction has left him on unpaid suspension from his job with the patent office of the Department of Commerce.
26. EDA . Economic Development Administration ( EDA ) of the US Department of Commerce.
27. In 1989, Xi'an , the restaurant Melaleuca oil cracker Department of Commerce awarded the " Golden Tripod. "
28. In New York, the average price for per sq m is $2, 059, and figures from the US Department of Commerce show the American average annual income was $36, 000 or $3, 000 per month.
29. Appear afore - mentioned problems, can complain to door of Department of Commerce.
30. Developing a pandemic preparedness guide for small businesses in the region (HHS and U.S. Department of Commerce via APEC).
More similar words: department of state, department of labor, department of energy, department of defense, department of justice, department of education, department of sociology, department of the interior, department of agriculture, department of transportation, department of health and human services, department, art department, departmental, department head, government department, fire department, state department, sales department, department store, music department, police department, history department, purchase department, english department, department manager, service department, account department, interdepartmental, justice department.