Random good picture Not show
1. Council administrative department in charge of the provisions of other business.
2. At present, the department in charge of production safety accidents are investigated, Hechi Chemical has resumed production the following day the accident occurred.
3. Obama has put the US Commerce Department in charge of the cybersecurity initiative, the Daily Mail reported.
4. The department in charge of the quarantine of animal products leaving the country for trade purposes shall be designated by the State Council as it deems appropriate.
5. The department in charge of examination and approval of the aforementioned contracts should decide to approve or disapprove within 45 days of receiving the request for approval.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The administrative department in charge of environment protection shall provide relevant departments with data relating to marine environment supervision and administration.
7. Ask relative department in charge to mediate.
8. The security forces eventually hotel and the security department in charge of contact.
9. The management department in charge of keeping the distraint involved in cases work together with the department of handling cases to go through the relevant formalities of disposal.
10. It is calling for a "war" on climate change with a beefed up government department in charge.
11. Alternatively,(sentencedict.com) the joint venture may lease a site from the local department in charge of land in the place where the joint venture conducts its operations.
12. Enterprise Background: Teng County Forest Enterprise is an administrative department in charge of county government. It will get the support and preferential policy from government.
13. Where an advertising operator disseminates a false advertisement, a consumer shall have the right to request the administrative department in charge to impose a penalty.
14. The main business profit is an important index that department in charge, stockholder and user of the statements pay great attention to, its truthfulness is the main task of the auditing work.
15. The management department of a JV is not a power organ; instead, it is just department in charge of implementing the Board resolution and the daily operation and management of JV.
16. With regard to medium- and small-sized state-owned enterprises, results of assets evaluation shall be submitted to the department in charge of state property administration for confirmation.
17. Article 15. The basic postal rates of postal services shall be set by the competent department in charge of pricing under the State Council and shall be reported to the State Council for approval.
18. Article 5 The State Council is responsible for managing the department in charge of the auctioning industry, which will exercise supervision over and management of the national auctioning industry.
19. Labour insurance funds for the Chinese employees of the enterprise shall be paid by the joint enterprise to the department in charge of labour insurance.
20. Stock exchanges shall handle relevant procedures upon the strength of the letter of confirmation issued by the CIRC department in charge of overseeing the management of insurance funds.
21. The prices set by a joint venture for its products shall be reported to the department in charge of the venture and the price control department for the record.
22. National railways refer to railways managed by the State Council department in charge of railways.
More similar words: accounting department, department of accounting, purchase department, purchasing department, marketing department, department, art department, departmental, department head, government department, fire department, state department, department store, sales department, music department, police department, history department, credit department, energy department, justice department, account department, english department, service department, interdepartmental, department of state, department manager, department of labor, personnel department, research department, security department.