Random good picture Not show
(1) The office was a former dental practice in the strip-mall sprawl of suburban San Diego.
(2) These uses enhance the status of a dental practice and improve delivery of care to patients.
(3) Many new patients find that visiting a dental practice is often an unfamiliar, anxiety-provoking experience.
(4) A key issue in dental practice for patients with coronary heart diseases is to avoid any risk factors incurred from dental treatments.
(5) For this(Sentencedict.com), you need to have a recommendation from a dental practice management consulting adviser.
(6) Objective:To study the antimicrobial susceptibility of periodontopathic bacteria associated with failing implants to commonly used antibiotics in periodontal therapy and dental practice.
(7) In nine years of marriage, they have built not just a successful dental practice, but also a family.
(8) I am looking to have a website designed for my dad's dental practice.
(9) The book describes clearly and concisely the indications and methods for all common operative and conservative procedures in dental practice.
(10) Tooth hypersensitivity is a relatively common problem experienced in clinical dental practice, but the mechanisms is not very clear.
More similar words: malpractice, actual practice, oral practice, social practice, sexual practice, medical practice, general practice, malpractice insurance, for all practical purposes, practice, medical practitioner, practical politics, practiced, in practice, law practice, unpracticed, production practice, general practitioner, out of practice, group practice, sharp practice, put in practice, target practice, practice of law, family practice, code of practice, make a practice of, put into practice, private practice, practice session.