Random good picture Not show
1. Thirdly, estimate the elasticity of the constrained labour demand function with respect to the real wage rate.
2. The parent demand function is concerned with the consumer's decision to take part in badminton or not.
3. These can not only satisfy demand function, and make people get visual and mental enjoyment.
4. The paper discusses the two-error model demand function in ladder-like water pricing of residents living water usage—discrete continuous model, and proposes its algorithm and program in R package.
5. GNP is the principal argument in the demand function while interest rate is not significant.
6. The demand function and cost function are identical for all firms.
7. The structure we impose on preferences in turn induces a relatively simple form of demand functions faced by individual firms.
8. The key to applying price leadership model is that dominant firm can determine its demand function.
9. Yet in each case we end up with the same demand function.
10. The text calculated the price elasticity of demand of NR (natural rubber) and the cross elasticity of demand of NH and SR by establishing the model of NR's demand function.
11. The M 2 has more stable short - term dynamic demand function than M 1.
More similar words: and function, likelihood function, production function, function, rational function, functionalization, allocation function, functional, function as, NOT function, function definition, consumption function, objective function, function call, function key, functionally, functioning, functionary, disfunction, dysfunction, hash function, malfunction, map function, functional decomposition, functional organization, functional relationship, erectile dysfunction, line function, function keys, cost function.