Random good picture Not show
1. What is the extent of market research, demand forecasting, advertising, product development, and exporting?
2. Inventory management to keep minimal stock dollars. Demand forecast.
3. This traffic demand forecast model is established based on regression analysis, time value model and gravity distribution theory.
4. The methods of demand forecast studys deeply, which will instruct some cities in the aspect of the OD survey and forecast.
5. The IEA revised upwards its demand forecast for 2009 after 10 months of lowering its expectations.
6. HR demand forecast is to forecast the HR quantity and quality required by various departments in the aspect of business development according to the business development planning of the enterprise.
7. The baseline supply and demand forecast assumed there would no change in the patterns of cancer care delivery and doctors' practice.
8. The causes of bullwhip effect include demand forecast, repertory management, batch order, delivery cycle, price wave,(http://sentencedict.com/demand forecast.html) etc.
9. Improves the precision of the segment demand forecast is the important research topic in aviation revenue management system.
10. Additionally, a model of demand forecast, which bases on methods of least square and exponential smoothing, also be made.
11. It also raised Chinese oil product demand forecast by 130,000 bpd from the previous report to reach 9 million bpd this year on back of a large 510,000 bpd upward revision just for the first quarter.
12. The article gives an account of the new production trends and demand forecast of the world's PET industry chain in EG, PTA, PET and its fiber and bottle grade resin.
13. Referring to the "need-demand analysis" recommended by the Ministry of Health, the author has made an "area medical resource demand forecast" research.
14. Application results have shown that this model is of practically valuable on power demand forecast.
15. Domestic production development of PS and its current status was studied in this paper. And,(sentencedict.com) current domestic consumption and demand forecast in 2000 of PS were emphatically analyzed.
16. It will also develop a new way for transportation demand forecast and distribution.
17. So the successful operation of supply chain depends on accurate demand forecast.
18. The paper analyzes the present situation, problems and causes of the lower validity on transportation demand forecast in china with the ideas, principles and methods of system sciences.
19. The paper introduced production capacity, consumer market of butanol and octanol , and its production technology development trend and market demand forecast.
20. To describe the present situation of China main oil products in terms of supply and demand, consumption structure, apparent consumption and demand forecast.
21. Be responsible for communication and interface with customer to get rolling demand forecast and daily delivery plan.
22. The partition of external traffic zone is essential to data collection and demand forecast.
23. This paper introduces theoretical basis and calculation of methods of transportation demand forecast for productive industries.
24. It is foundation of public transit networks optimization that is demand forecast of public transit.
25. In order to grasp the freeway transport demand, introducing the utility theory into the freeway transport demand projections, authors probed freeway transport demand forecast.
More similar words: forecast, forecasted, forecaster, forecastle, forecasting, forecast error, weather forecast, sales forecast, profit forecast, weather forecaster, weather forecasting, sales forecasting, long-range forecast, financial forecast, financial forecasting, recast, precast, recasting, as the case may be, elastic demand, inelastic demand, demand elasticity, elasticity of demand, income elasticity of demand, price elasticity of demand, first and foremost, demand, die-cast, die cast, telecast.