Random good picture Not show
(1) The delaying action kept the case out of court and minimized bad publicity until after he won re-election.
(2) Was it fair to anybody to delay action which might hurt innocent investors?
(3) Majority Nationalist Party agreed to advance debate on the proposals after earlier saying they wanted to delay action.
(4) Their tough stance followed talks at Camp David in which Mr Bush agreed to delay action until the new year.
(5) The Lords can publicise matters and delay action for long enough to allow public opinion to make itself felt.
(6) Opposition politicians accused the government of complacency in delaying action to remove lead from petrol.
(7) Delayed action. Alternate form can be specified.
(8) This machinery insurance-type role to ensure that the delayed action only in the lock chamber when the pressure dropped to a certain value.
(9) For all we know, there may be delayed action bombs in the dam.
(10) The sharp downturn in global trade delayed action on those ideas.
(11) The sharp downturn in global trade has delayed action on those ideas.
(12) Months passed while he delayed action on the pending divorce, and when I asked him why, he said, "I know it doesn't make sense." Sentencedict.com
(13) But the Senate has delayed action on its version of the financial reform bill until Congress returns July twelfth.
(14) The federal agency "has unreasonably delayed action on the requested waiver," according to the lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
(15) But she says the press of other matters delayed action on the issue, and that the decision will now be left to the incoming Barack Obama administration.
(16) Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
(17) The Department of Education has delayed action on the proposal, apparently in response to lobbying by the for-profit colleges.
(18) The two trial courts decision to Villa restitution Fang Lijun, but delayed action Fang Lijun.
(19) Such catastrophes occur as a result of technogenous or trigger geoecological processes developing latently and occurring unexpectedly like ecological bombs of delayed action.
(20) The formula consists of NR/BR blend, high temperature-stable insoluble sulfur and delayed action accelerator, new technology carbon black with low structure, Gum-easy T-78 and plasticizer.
More similar words: delayed, not delayed, delayed start, redaction, delayed payment, delayed response, delayer, propagation delay, law of action and reaction, action replay, directional relay, played, played out, delay in delivery, transmission delay, redact, functional relationship, application layer, reaction formation, addition reaction, ozone layer, delay, action station, fractionation, presentation layer, delamination, decomposition reaction, relay station, neutralization reaction, fractional distillation.