Random good picture Not show
1. These are purely defensive measures.
2. The Government hastily organized defensive measures against the raids.
3. The rockets are a purely defensive measure against nuclear attack.
4. It was also probably in part a defensive measure on the part of the ego itself.
5. Other defensive measure have included the long-awaited decision by Sir Rocco Forte to separate his chairman and chief executive jobs.
6. Introduced some commonly used defensive measure.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. To get remedy is the last defensive measure for the criminal suspect to enjoy their rights.
8. Resources access control (AC) is an essential defensive measure against a large number of security attacks.
9. Based on above report result, the European Union aspect decided that further takes the defensive measure.
10. Electricity was cut almost immediately, although it was not clear if this was a result of a strike or a defensive measure.
11. Portfolio managers have dumped dollars they bought as a defensive measure when global finance was collapsing to make room for higher-yielding stuff.
More similar words: objective measurement, effective measure, defensive, defensively, defensiveness, measure for measure, tape measure, take measure, measurement, desperate measure, measurement error, unit of measurement, actual measurement, scale of measurement, standard of measurement, defensible, measure, measured, measurer, indefensible, admeasure, measure off, measure up, measure out, defensibility, dry measure, unmeasured, in a measure, offensive, measureless.