Random good picture Not show
1. Ironically, Reliable Excavation Demolition is always the defending team in some control point and Payload maps, although its name would suggest that they are the attackers, rather than BLU.
2. It was only then that the defending team action , actively contesting each pass and shot.
3. As the defending team lines up a four-man wall, the captain of the attacking team discusses the options with his two main free-kick takers.
4. Attacking team: The opponents of the defending team in whose half of the ground play is taking place.
5. If a defending team breaks certain rules, the other team may be awarded a penalty corner.
6. A free kick awarded to the defending team inside its own goal area is taken from any point within the goal area .
7. A creature attacking a planeswalker can be blocked by creatures controlled by either member of the defending team, not just creatures controlled by the planeswalker's controller.
8. Stop play and restart the match with an indirect free-kick to the defending team on the penalty spot.
9. In the Two-Headed Giant multiplayer variant, a creature can attack the defending team or attack a planeswalker controlled by either member of that team.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
10. In a Two-Headed Giant game, if a creature equipped with Quietus Spike would assign combat damage to the defending team, its damage is assigned to only one of the defending players.
11. Defense: The team not in possession of the ball whose objective is to keep the opponent from scoring; also a specific pattern of play used by a defending team.
More similar words: defending, defense team, offending, defend, defender, defendant, defendable, defend from, co-defendant, codefendant, deficit spending, public defender, undefended, hamstring tendon, defence, defense, ending, pending, tending, bending, rending, mending, sending, vending, lending, defensive, spending, unending, blending, amending.