Random good picture Not show
(1) Have rich technical force and advanced dedicated device.
(2) Well, I believe that reading deserves a dedicated device.
(3) Cinder scraping manipulator which is the dedicated device used for removing the dross on the surface of the melting metal liquid. Sentencedict.com
(4) We believe that reading deserves a dedicated device, and we want Kindle to be that device.
(5) Because label, UUID, and friendly name will bond with a dedicated device forever, no matter what device ID it has or what device name it gets, your system will always find your root file system disk.
(6) As you are not on site, you have no way of loading the physical AIX media to add the software to the NIM repository or for the LPAR to use as a dedicated device.
(7) Sealing off the console model garbage transfer station completely is cities and towns life garbage gathering and the preservation and transportation dedicated device.
(8) The products rely mainly on little small-scale bearing of production, have the advanced full- automatic bearing dedicated device .
(9) And then there's the case of the Kindle, a dedicated device for reading books. Uh, Jeff Bezos—you might want to watch your back.
(10) The garbage gathering work station is cities and towns life garbage gathering and the preservation and transportation dedicated device .
More similar words: dedicated service, dedicated, dedicated system, dedicated server, dedicate, dedicate to, rededicate, medicated, as indicated in, dedication, dedicatory, mechanical device, electrical device, rhetorical device, mechanical devices, medical service, medicate, predicate, device, devices, vindicated, predicate logic, device name, syndicated loan, input device, output device, memory device, homing device, control device, device driver.