Random good picture Not show
(1) Objective: To cure decubitus ulcer after paraplegia by surgery.
(2) It can occur in atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, or decubitus ulcer, and after severe Burns or frostbite.
(3) Position client comfortably with area of decubitus ulcer and surrounding skin easily accessible.
(4) These complications include shock, the nerve and vascular injury, the acute kidney failure, fat embolism, infection, deep venous thrombosis, decubitus ulcer and so on.
(5) AIM: To observe the antibacterial function of maggot therapeutics for decubitus ulcer after spinal cord injury (SCI).
(6) Assess and periodically reassess each resident's risk for developing a pressure ulcer ( decubitus ulcer ) and take action to address any identified risks.
More similar words: decubitus, antecubital, ulcer, cubit, ulcerate, ulcerous, ulceration, ulcerative, peptic ulcer, ulcerative colitis, dulcet, coitus interruptus, cubic, cubism, cubist, sulci, cubicle, cubical, sulcus, concubine, ne plus ultra, cubic meter, concubinage, cubic capacity, ice cube, rub it in, cubic centimeter, coitus, pulchritude, tacitus.