Random good picture Not show
1. The natural decomposition process which occurs in landfills also produces large quantities of methane and thereby presents a significant explosion hazard.
2. Nature's biomass decomposition process occurred over millions of years under conditions of enormous heat and pressure.
3. Digestive enzyme increases the decomposition process. They do not decompose food directly.
4. However, to propellants with relatively simple decomposition process this will not happen.
5. Based on the date collected from located observation, annual amount of litter and carbon release in its decomposition process were studied in Chinese fir plantation at Huitong, Hunan.
6. Chopped nettles make a useful addition to the compost heap because they act as a natural activator and speed up the decomposition process.
7. Biolysis product is light sensitive, but it is not only influence by light but is also influence by its natural environmental, therefore, the decomposition process is more through.
8. Most textile flame retardants change or interrupt the normal thermal decomposition process of the polymer.
9. Mixed metal oxide ( MMO ) coated titanium anode was prepared by thermal decomposition process.
10. If all the dissolved oxygen is used, an anaerobic ( without air ) decomposition process occurs.
11. In the process of sintering alumina production(sentencedict.com), the alumina continuous carbonation decomposition process(ACCDP) is a critical procedure bridging the preceding and subsequent procedure.
12. Aim : To determine the mass spectrum and the mass spectrometric decomposition process of azodiisobutyronitrile.
13. A model is presented for the study of thermodynamics and kinetics of alunite roasting for its comprehensive utilization by the thermal decomposition process.
More similar words: recognition process, decomposition, photodecomposition, decomposition reaction, double decomposition, decomposition method, functional decomposition, decomposition technique, decision process, compression process, recomposition, singular value decomposition, production process, reproduction process, absorption process, combination process, adsorption process, combustion processes, translation process, application process, condensation process, chlorination process, concentration process, information processing, carbonization process, structure composition, percentage composition, communication processor, composition, diffusion process.