Random good picture Not show
1. Of greater concern was the decline in quality resulting from the increased inputs of pollutants by sewage works and industrial plants.
2. But enough investment-grade credits have declined in quality to provoke fears that big lenders may be damaged.
3. As you reach your 30s, your eggs may decline in quality and you may ovulate less frequently, even if you're still having regular periods.
4. This year, Metro Factory experienced a noticeable decline in quality standards.
5. LAND DEGRADATION - means "the decline in quality of natural land resources, commonly caused through improper use of the land by humans."
6. However, when US universities decline in quality and lose their elite status because of budget cuts, bright students from around the world will seek universities in other nations.
7. However, aspects of neuropsychological patients with complications may have serious cognitive impairment, in particular the decline in memory to a serious decline in quality of life.
8. In 2003 and 2004, tobacco ripened slowly, followed by a rapid decline in quality due to excessive rainfall.Sentencedict
9. At the same time, the waste of resources, the ecological deterioration and the decline in quality of life are seriously hampering the realization of people's happiness.
10. It increases plants' susceptibility to diseases and affects flower development and seed growth, causing a decline in quality in crops such as rice and wheat.
11. It is widely assumed, almost to the extent of being conventional wisdom, that movies have suffered an overall decline in quality and that the exceptions are outliers, holdovers or happy accidents.
12. Japanese private universities for social development and economic growth have made indelible contributions However, the number of the expansion along with the decline in quality.
13. The “sell by” date is not really a matter of food safety, but a notice to stores that the product should be taken off the shelf because it will begin to decline in quality after that date.
14. Black rot in cruciferous vegetables, caused by Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris is a global disease, generally occurs, resulting in cruciferous vegetables a serious decline in quality and yield.
15. Through the investigation of the land environment, the paper discovered that land has a rapid decrease in quantity and a decline in quality, which affects the development of national economy.
More similar words: gradual decline, design quality, translation quality, inequality, transmission quality, fine quality, decline, inequality of income, fall into a decline, quality engineering, on the decline, quality, economic decline, equality, top-quality, low quality, high quality, quality test, in quantity, quality ratio, quality level, quality index, first quality, sound quality, print quality, prime quality, image quality, quality of life, quality rating, quality factor.