Random good picture Not show
(1) In formulating and testing hypotheses, method makes the decision rules and the rejection of rival hypotheses explicit.
(2) Meanwhile , decision rule and quantificational standard for proper blank element size have been brought forward.
(3) And a decision rule reduction algorithm is presented based on fuzzy - rough set model.
(4) The attributes reduction and decision rule generation are the kernel contents of rough set theory.
(5) The misclassification probability of the nearest neighbor decision rule won't exceed 2 times of that of Bayes decision rule when the sample number is very large. Sentencedict.com
(6) In this paper, a Bayes decision rule is derived for the scale-exponential family with error in variables, and an empirical Bayes (EB) decision rule is constructed by a deconvolution kernel method.
(7) It is only necessary to get the judges to consider the same information and follow the same decision rules.
(8) Also, set up a set of decision models under different decision rule.
(9) For the life data X in a life test, the Bayesian stopping rule and decision rule for the problem of testing fuzzy statistical hypotheses is given in this paper.
(10) However, the surveying cases of the same individual should adopt the same decision rule.
(11) An example illustrates that new measure is effective to evaluate the decision decision rule.
(12) Finally, the final target detection result is obtained according to the decision rule.
More similar words: decision, indecision, decision tree, decision table, decision theory, group decision, final decision, decision-maker, make a decision, decision maker, decision model, decision function, decision-making, decision system, binary decision, decision method, decision support, design decision, come to a decision, decision tables, decision making, optimal decision, logical decision, decision process, decision problem, production rule, judicial decision, business decision, decision variable, decision procedure.