Random good picture Not show
1. Almost its only significant proposal was concerned with debt management and the Creation of a new sinking fund.
2. Debt management is widely used in modern enterprise management.
3. Debt Management: Recessions mean crunch time for debtors, and them're certain to command some guidance.
4. Debt management ratios assess the extent to which an organization used debt to finance investments.
5. Investment aspect prominent property debt management, active control investment risk.
6. So too has a more professional approach to debt management.
7. But there is another specialized debt management program which dedicated for people who have good credit.
8. Foreign debt management has become an important issue that attracts attentions from researchers of financial theory.
9. Among the debt management policies that helped insulate debt portfolios from external shocks, two are notable: the development of domestic debt markets and the use of cash buffers.
10. In 2006, the mode of debt management changed from the deficit management to the balance management.
11. He can help you chalk out a debt management plan.
12. Debt management plans are a higher-risk, unregulated form of IVA .
13. The Issue Department frequently engages in open-market operations as part of the Bank's debt management.
14. This article has used research techniques and so on real diagnosis law, comparison test, analogism, carries on the system elaboration to the Commercial bank initiative debt management.
15. That is why in recent years,(sentencedict.com/debt management.html) foreign exchange has been strengthened in the short-term debt management.
16. It solves the problem on the selecting of fixed interest rate and floating interest rate, and grants the issuers the advantages of debt management.
17. Asset Liability Management(ALM)is the core management of commercial banks, and active debt management is fundamental of ALM.
More similar words: credit management, product management, project management, project management system, management, top management, management fee, task management, mismanagement, management development, line management, core management, management plan, cash management, risk management, data management, file management, money management, Performance Management, management audit, hotel management, management style, management board, office management, inventory management, management system, senior management, middle management, management policy, matrix management.