Random good picture Not show
1. Your next of kin will receive death benefit if you die in an accident.
2. These are child benefits, industrial injuries and death benefits, certain invalidity benefits, and attendance and mobility allowances.
3. Widows are suing the companies for death benefits,(sentence dictionary) demanding compensation for the loss of husbands worked into an early grave.
4. The higher death benefit before retirement is allowed for by an equivalent reduction in retirement benefit.
5. An employer might offer insurance and death benefits to same-sex couples; another might refuse to recognize any union outside his or her own faith.
6. Over time, employers receive tax - free death benefits when employees, former employees and retirees die.
7. Death benefits vary between unions, but commonly include lump sum payments, writing off of outstanding loans and doubling of savings.
8. The beneficiary of death benefits for the Policy is legal beneficiary.
9. It includes details of how the Bond works, your right to cancel, taxation matters, death benefits and more.
10. The legislation allowed contracts to provide either pension or death benefits or both.
11. He said: "Tony Blair was keen to fight alongside the Americans, he should be equally keen in giving out the same amount of death benefits to relatives of British troops killed.
12. When asked if anyone had ever told her that she talked too much, Amaiza responded to Solo that one previous acquaintance had, and that "his widow was living it up on Bestine with his death benefits."
13. The distinguish features of the universal life include randomly paying for premium, variable determining manners for cash values and the optional ways of death benefits.
14. Unlike a victim who died in a car accident, the victim of a medical advert accident is not entitled to similar accident benefits or death benefits under the no-fault automobile system.
15. The Insured or Applicant may designate one or more person as beneficiary (ies) of death benefits.
16. BANGKOK (Reuters) - In a bid to bolster the economy at a time of global gloom, Thailand is to allow retired civil servants to spend up to half their death benefits while they are still alive.
17. If the Insured dies due to and within 180 days upon occurrence of any accidental injury, the Company will pay accidental death benefits specified in this Contract.
18. The distinguished features of the universal life include randomly paying for premium, variable determining manners for cash values and the optional ways of death benefits.
More similar words: death benefit, deathbed, death bell, benefit, net benefit, benefit from, welfare benefits, for the benefit of, benefit society, fringe benefits, fringe benefit, public benefit, social benefit, cost and benefit, benefit concert, housing benefit, benefit principle, marginal benefits, external benefits, sickness benefit, economic benefit, employee benefits, cost-benefit ratio, retirement benefit, disability benefit, cost-benefit analysis, benefit-cost analysis, unemployment benefit, benefic, benefice.