Random good picture Not show
(1) They sang a threnody for the dead person.
(2) The act of eating a dead person destroys the integrity of visible bodies.
(3) Miss Diedra was now nothing more than a dead person who seemed, incidentally, to be alive.
(4) I grieved over one dead person and one dying person and I encouraged one to quit smoking.
(5) We may think we see the dead person walking down the street, or hear them calling our name.
(6) They list the name of the dead person and the years they were born and died.
(7) For a dead person has been absolved from sin.
(8) Is thinking dead person psychology insalubrious?
(9) You're like a dead person while you sleep.
(10) A dead person can't a letter.
(11) I wonder what the dead person would have done.
(12) I think we cannot clone a dead person. because the cells in his body dead already.
(13) As for the dead person, but people with short - term given the separation of the opposite sentiment.
(14) Please tell me how can a dead person stretch out his hand?
(15) Cross the name of the dead person off the list.
(16) Examination of a dead person to see what is the cause of death.
(17) I saw a dead person for the first time in my life.
(18) Deadpan: a face without any expression like a dead person.
(19) Can we live with a dead person being cloned and brought back to life?
(20) I put my hands over my eyes to shut out my fears: I'd never seen a dead person before.
(21) The cremation ritual was directed mainly at inducing the spirit of the dead person to go on to the afterworld.
(22) As for burial in a churchyard or a church service for the dead person, the position is again a very complicated one.
(23) Incorruptibility is the name given to the situation in which a dead person does not decay after death. Sentencedict.com
(24) Other stories spoke of poltergeist effects such as objects being thrown around the house and objects of the dead person mysteriously moving.
(25) You want us to do a differential diagnosis on a dead person?
(26) All the flags were flying at half - mast , ie in honour of a famous dead person.
(27) At first, no one could work out the secret message left by the dead person.
(28) A person who doesn't do some kind of constructive work is like a dead person.
(29) For on the cover of that magazine I was portrayed like a dead person.
More similar words: old person, second person, displaced person, deadpan, person, persona, emerson, personal, in person, personnel, personify, personally, supersonic, layperson, personate, personage, fat person, personalty, personable, personhood, hypersonic, impersonal, personal loan, personality, personalize, chairperson, legal person, personalise, impersonally, impersonate.