Random good picture Not show
1. Instalments are payable on the last day of the month.
2. I am beginning to get mixed up with the days of the month.
3. She returned with an accordion file arranged by days of the month.
4. On the last day of the month the Company confirmed his appointment, subject only to his presenting himself in London.
5. On the seventeenth day of the month , he started pulling once more round the clock.
6. I don't know what day of the month it is, said Scrooge.
7. The %1$te formatting string means to display the day of the month and the %1$tY formatting string is for the four-digit year.
8. It is celebrated on the 14th day of the month of Nisan which is either in the month of March or April.
9. Retirement date will be the first day of the month coincides with or immediately following the birthday of the Member's normal retirement age as indicated above.
10. This Convention enters into force on the first day of the month following the expiration of one year from the date of deposit of the 20th instrument of ratification, acceptance,(Sentencedict.com) approval or accession.
11. And thus, on the sixth day of the month of May in the year of our Lord 1527, did the second sack of Rome begin.
12. The first day of the month is a public holiday.
13. So the wall was complete on the twenty - fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty - two days.
14. And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.
15. And this you are to do on the seventh day of the month for everyone who is in error and for the feeble-minded : you are to make the house free from sin.
16. He goes to the temple to burn joss sticks every 15 th day of the month.
17. Great! We like students. The rent is due on the first day of the month.
18. This monthly figure is available on the last business day of the month.
19. Summary : Tianjin Public Security Bureau's reception there on it? Is a day of the month?
20. The Hatter was the first to break the silence.'What day of the month is it?'
21. So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days.
More similar words: day of the week, on the spur of the moment, out of the money, by the month, sermon on the mount, the month after next, to my way of thinking, the way of the world, of the moment, phase of the moon, roof of the mouth, spur-of-the-moment, in the money, on the move, men of the moment, on the moment, this day month, month after month, on the crest of the wave, day off, on the side of the angels, twelvemonth, a day off, month of sundays, a month of Sundays, month by month, day of rest, take a day off, in the way of, in the pay of.