Random good picture Not show
1. Date of acceptance and completion of testing.
2. The date of acceptance of this plant will be December 31, 2007.
3. The date of acceptance of this plant will be April sixth, 2008.
4. The date of completion is the date of acceptance statement by the Parties.
5. The date of acceptance of this plant will be April sixth , nineteen eighty - four.
6. For a draft payable at a fixed period after sight, the time limit for payment shall be calculated by month from the date of acceptance or dishonor by nonacceptance , and be recorded on the draft.
7. Kindly note that drafts are payable with interest for up to 90 days calculated at issuing bank rate per annually prevailing at the date of acceptance, such interest being for Buyer's account.
8. In case acceptance is determined, the respondent shall be, within 7 days from the date of acceptance, informed to defend himself.
9. Article 22 Patent authorities that handle the patent infringements dispute shall make a decision on the settlement within three months from the date of acceptance.
10. Article 47 The arbitration of disputes over the contracted management of rural land shall be ended within 60 days from the date of acceptance of the arbitration application.
11. Article 34 The Registration Authority shall decide on whether to approve the registration of cancellation within 10 days after the date of acceptance of the application.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
12. In general, the processing time is within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the application, and subject to health and character clearance, if applicable.
13. For enterprises applying for Class A management, the regional Customs shall make an approval or disapproval decision within three (3) months as of the date of acceptance of the application.
14. The examination and approval organ shall, within 30 days as of the date of acceptance, decide whether or not to approval it.
15. The comprehensive fee will be finalized prior to the date of acceptance.
More similar words: notice of acceptance, letter of acceptance, self acceptance, acceptance rate, acceptance, non-acceptance, bank acceptance, acceptance test, mutual acceptance, acceptance speech, general acceptance, banker's acceptance, acceptance criteria, acceptance inspection, unqualified acceptance, unconditional acceptance, acceptant, accept an order, susceptance, acceptable, acceptably, acceptation, unacceptable, unacceptably, acceptability, unacceptability, Acceptable Use Policy, date of arrival, accept, accepter.