Random good picture Not show
1. The first is that the data model more closely matches some real-world entities.
2. It is based on a cross-referential data model to support automation.
3. Available data models include datasets, and Entity Data Model.
4. Data model is the basis of hypermedia system design.
5. Create conceptual data model and information architecture.
6. And this data model is described in XML DTD.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. The opening page of the Entity Data Model Wizard is displayed.
8. You can use an existing logical data model to define a new business item, or use business items to define a new logical data model.
9. Derive the XML data model based on the specified mapping, and generate the mapping/conversion code.
10. A mapping from DLSR data model to UDDI data model can provide a direct solution based on UDDI registry center for the development of DLSR. 1 tab. 2 figs. 8 refs.
11. It is further assumed that the target data model is defined.
12. While not always a part of the conceptual data model, a few major attributes may be defined for illustration purposes.
13. In truth only the high level data model must be completely developed.
14. Rather than define a generic data model based on the XML syntax, the parser relies on the application programmer to build a tailor-made data model.
15. Active fuzzy data model is studied based on relation data model. Following an introduction to active fuzzy database technology, the structure of active fuzzy database is analyzed.
16. Existing multimedia data models such as the of multimedia data model based on the of Non First Normal Form (NF2), object oriented data models and hyper media data models do not meet the needs of MGIS.
17. Database technology depends on the development of an appropriate data model for structuring and manipulating the data.
18. To deal with increasingly complex and heterogonous database environments, people realized a need to create an Enterprise Data Model (EDM).
19. The expressive power of XQuery is comparable to the criterion of "relational completeness" defined for database query languages, though no such formal standard has been defined for an XML data model.
20. The structure of knowledge base is build by the database of relational data model. In order to add rules and delete reduplicate rules, knowledge base has the function of addition, deletion and so on.
21. You're the engineering team lead on a new PHP project. The requirements are fulfilled, and the preliminary data model is approximately 150 tables.
22. The logic framework structured design is consisted of theory analysis of function dependency, relation normalization, transformation from E-R model to relation model and data model normalization.
23. This function makes sort management on the platform come true. Moreover, according to the 3D simulation, it creates relevant data model for road, bridge, overpass, tunnel and other targets.
24. eRDF seeks to scale beyond a small set of formats and vocabularies by using namespaces and the arbitrary RDF graph data model.
25. In essence, Web services provides a common communication model; however, a common data model is still missing.
26. Top-down -- Start from an existing XML description of the interface (XML schema, DTD, WSDL), derive the XML data model, and generate the mapping/conversion code.
27. In this paper we introduce a distributed groupware system of document and its general design idea, architecture, structure model and relative data model.
28. Semantic association is defined as the representation of rich knowledge about binary relation in semantic data model .
29. XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Formal Semantics [in development] gives a precise formal meaning to each of the expressions of the XPath 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 specification in terms of their data model.
30. For example, it can map between a logical and physical model, that is, between the concepts of the canonical data model and the realization of these concepts in the data platform.
More similar words: data module, model, a la mode, model t, matamoros, new-model, new model, remodel, modeler, modeled, modeller, supermodel, modeless, modeling, role model, modelling, ultramodern, data mining, scale model, world model, object model, static model, model number, complex model, utility model, process model, dynamic model, working model, fashion model, concept model.